Rachel Curteis - Get the Picture, Shrewsbury
- Tell us a little bit about yourself and your business; what get’s you out of bed in the morning?
We are an established, friendly, experienced team of frame makers based in the heart of Shrewsbury, offering a tailor made framing service to artists, galleries, art collectors and individuals.
- What was your reason for wanting to work me at Ravenspoint Marketing - did you have a specific challenge that you needed help with?
I got in touch with Lucy after meeting her at a WIRE meeting. I knew she was the right person to bring our website and social media up to date.
- Did you look at other marketing companies who may have been able to deliver this work?
- Why did you decide to work with Lucy? What expertise did you hope she would bring?
I decided to work with Lucy because I found her skilled, approachable and fun to work with.
- What solutions has Lucy provided for you and your business? Are you happy with the results?
We now have a super new website with connections to all the social media apps we need to keep getting the word out there. It has provided us with a platform from which we can improve our connections with customers and increase our sales.
- Overall, how have you found working with Lucy, did she do a good job?
Lucy is dynamic and good to work with. Always listens hard and responds with suitable ideas to move forward. It was a pleasure to work with her on the project.
- Would you be happy to recommend Lucy? And for what types of project?
I would have no hesitation in recommending Lucy. Probably many more than she is currently offering.