Ongoing marketing support for your business.
Do you need ongoing, regular marketing support for your business, but don't want to take on a full-time marketer? Or maybe your existing marketing team needs a fresh pair of eyes?
I provide regular support and practical, hands-on help and guidance as and when you need it. That could mean that I come into your office and work as part of your team for a day a week or couple of days a month, depending on your requirements.
The ongoing marketing support I offer depends on your needs, and could include:
Marketing strategy support:
- Putting together a usable business communication plan
- Customer profiling: define who your target audience is and how and where you can reach them
- SWOT analysis: identifying your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Working on your SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Timely) objectives to help create a robust marketing plan
Day to day marketing support:
- Working on the language you use: key phrases, messaging, and your brand ‘personality’ to make sure that you are always being consistent
- Content creation such as email and blog campaigns which engage and convert your customers
- Social media overview and management: ensure sure you are consistent in your messaging and explore what platforms you should use. Then getting your message out there!
- Branding: reviewing your branding and graphics and creating new materials to complement your campaigns
- Website management: review, manage and update your website to ensure it is working hard for you
You may also need something different or in addition to the support I’ve listed here – and that’s fine! We’ll agree the content and level of support you need in advance, so it really is tailored to you and your business.